session provided by 32. Organizational Education
Educational Reform Policy and Organizational Change
32 SES 09 B
- Relations and Learning in School Space and Time: new meanings in the context of the Full-time Education Program of the State of São Paulo (PEI)
Rafael Conde Barbosa Vera Placco
- The Effect of Educational Reform on the Number of Students’ Misbehaviors
Özgür Önen Yücel Turgut
- From university hospitals to university schools? – A case study of the organisation of teacher education programmes in Germany
Jörg Neubauer Karl-Heinz Gerholz
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.