session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
The Professional Learning Impact of Practitioner Inquiry
10 SES 01 E JS
Joint Paper Session NW 01 and NW 10
- Analysing the Growth Trajectories and Experiences of Teachers Participating in Practitioner Inquiry
Ryan Dunn John Hattie Terry Bowles
- The Role of Research in Learning and Teaching: Practitioner Enquiry as a Catalyst for Both Teachers’ and Students’ Metacognitive Development
Kate Wall Steve Higgins Helen Burns
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.