session provided by 06. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Reflecting OER Policies, Conceptualizations, and Practices
06 SES 08 JS
Joint Symposium NW 06 and NW 12
- Reflecting OER Policies, Conceptualizations, and Practices
Christoph Schindler Luca Mollenhauer Petra Missomelius Rachel Shanks Theo Hug Klaus Rummler Ingo Blees
- Strategic OER networking and information: The case of the German OER information office
Luca Mollenhauer Ingo Blees
- Educational Policies and Conceptual Clarifications as Related to OER
- Open Educational Resources for health education – parentcraft podcasts in the Scottish Highlands
- Opening Up Archives in a Digital Age – The Case of the Ernst-von-Glasersfeld-Archive
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.