01 SES 05.5 B, Meet the Editors: "Professional Development in Education"
Journal Editors' Meet and Greet
Professional Development in Education is a fully refereed SSCI international journal that publishes articles on topics such as: mentoring and coaching; the management and leadership of professional learning and its evaluation; and local, regional and national policies relating to PLD. Journal articles align with the focus of ECER Network 1.
This session will give advice on how to write for an academic journal and the Editors of PDiE will be available to advise on how to get an article published in Professional Development in Education.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.