Assessment and Education
ERG SES C 09
- How Does Exam Stress Affect Human Behavior?
- Conceptualization of Assessment among Pre-service Teachers of Public Universities in Kazakhstan
- The Effects Of Teachers’ Explicit Knowledge, And Implicit Judgements, Of Students On Their Adaptive Teaching Decisions
Lieke Jager Eddie Denessen Toon Cillessen Paulien Meijer
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.