ERG SES D 12
- Access to Education in a Franco-African Country: A Case Study on the Inclusion and Exclusion of Vocational Education in Côte d’Ivoire
Aiman Jafar Gavin Moodie Leesa Wheelahan Leping Mou Saewan Koh
- Vocational Training In France: How Students Manage To Turn Exclusion From Academic Paths Into Inclusion In A Vocational One.
- Individualism, Low Trust And The Relentless Pursuit of Economic Progress In VET: An English Case Study
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.