ERG SES H 02
- The Challenges Of Cultural Diversification For Social Services In South Tyrol: A Case Study Of An Innovation Process
- : Inclusion or Exclusion: The Challenges of Integrating Māori Indigenous Knowledge at the University of Canterbury.
- Creative Space as Place for Intercultural Dialog and Learning
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.