session provided by 01. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Implicit and Collaborative Professional Learning
01 SES 02 A
- Where, when and how does implicit professional learning occur? Considering the developmental potential of congenial environments and convivial spaces in Europe’s higher education community
- School leaders’ self-perceived needs in the frame of beginning teachers’ induction processes: the cases of Belgium, Finland and Portugal
Estela Costa Almeida Marta Ana Sofia Pinho PIpa Joana
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.