session provided by 01. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Research Engagement as Professional Development
01 SES 04 B
- Research Circles as a Method for Professional Development
Randi Boelskifte Skovhus
- Teachers' Understanding and Experiences of Integrating Practice-based Research in Schools: Challenges and Opportunities
Ulrika Bergmark Kristina Hansson
- Professional Learning for Early Years Practitioners: A Case Study in Making a Difference Through Facilitated Action Research
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.