Models and Theories in Teacher Professional Development: The relationship between theories of teacher professional development and their implementation in practice Part 2
01 SES 02 B
Symposium continued from 01 SES 01 B
- Models and theories in teacher professional development - 2.The relationship between theories of teacher professional development and their implementation in practice
Giorgio Ostinelli Debbie Ralls Lynne Bianchi Heinz Guenter Holtappels Ruth Kershner Jose Miguel Correa Gorospe Farah Ahmed Elisa Calcagni Maria Vrikki Estibaliz Aberasturi Asunción Martínez Arbelaiz Margery McMahon
- A dialogic approach to research-based professional development: the Teacher Scheme for Educational Dialogue Analysis (T-SEDA)
Ruth Kershner Farah Ahmed Elisa Calcagni Maria Vrikki
- An exercise of reflexivity: How do we teacher educators learn from research?
Jose Miguel Correa Gorospe Estibaliz Aberasturi Asunción Martínez Arbelaiz
- Mind the Gap: Using Lesson Study to Develop Cross-Sector Landscapes of Professional Practice
Deborah Ralls Lynne Bianchi Diane Harris
- Professional Learning Communities as Supportive Environments for Teacher Development
Heinz Günter Holtappels
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.