session provided by 01. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Professional Learning for Beginning Teachers
01 SES 03 A
- New Frontiers in Professional Learning: Early Career Teacher Participation in a Landscape of Practice
- Beginning teachers’ professional learning needs: an insight from Australia
Hoa Nguyen Neville Ellis
- Networking teachers in interaction: A qualitative analysis on novice teachers’ network formation, socialization, and organizational role
Virginie März Geert Kelchtermans
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.