session provided by 01. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Teachers' Values and Beliefs: Professional development implications
01 SES 07 B
- Teachers’ Beliefs Regarding their Professional Role, Job Satisfaction and Conceptions of Learning
Katrin Poom-Valickis Erika Löfström Kirsti Kislenko Eve Eisenschmidt
- The Impact of Teachers’ Values on Their Approach to Teaching, with Implications for Teacher Professional Learning
Clive Beck Clare Kosnik
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.