The Impact of Teacher Professional Development Programmes
01 SES 04 C
- Exploring Attitudes Towards A Large-Scale Teacher Professional Development Programme In Preparation For The Introduction Of A Trilingual Policy In Kazakhstan
Simon Brownhill Liz Winter Roxana Herescu Kairat Kurakbayev
- An Intervention Study Seen From Teachers’, Contact Persons’ And Principals’ perspectives
Ingrid Helleve Jeanette Otterlei Holmar Anne Kristin Rønsen
- Impact Analysis of Teacher Professional Development Programmes
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.