Professional Learning: International perspectives
01 SES 12 A
- Social representations and Lifelong Learning of unemployment as tools for social and labor inclusion in the unemployed population
Nerea Hernaiz Agreda Jose Luis Belver Dominguez Lucía I. Llinares-Insa Ana Córdoba Juan José Zacarés-González
- Teacher Professional Development in Rural Contexts and the Potential of Technology: A Comparative Study
Helen Coker Morag Redford
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.