session provided by 01. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Inclusive Responses to Diversity through Child-Teacher Dialogue
01 SES 13 A
- Inclusive Responses To Diversity Through Child-Teacher Dialogue
Kyriaki (Kiki) Messiou Mel Ainscow Cecilia Simón Barbara Gasteiger-Klicpera Lisa Paleczek Elizabeth Kozleski Lotte Hedegaard-Sørensen. Sine Penthin Grumloese Edvina Besic
- Determining The Impact: What Have We Learnt So Far?
Barbara Gasteiger-Klicpera Lisa Paleczek Edvina Bešić
- Finding Ways Of Reaching Those Seen As ‘Hard To Reach’
Kiki Messiou Mel Ainscow
- Implementing The ‘Inclusive Inquiry’ Model
Kiki Messiou Cecilia Simon Lotte Hedegaard-Sørensen. Sine Penthin Grumloese
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.