session provided by 01. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Ecosystems of Teacher Development Part 1
01 SES 14 A
Symposium to be continued in 01 SES 16 A
- Ecosystems of Teacher Development Part 1
Hannu L. T. Heikkinen Ian Hardy Sigrun Svenkerud Brit Ballangrud James Calleja Rachel Shanks Janne Madsen Anne-Lise Strande Michelle Attard Tonna Dean Robson Rauno Huttunen Kathleen Mahon
- Ecology and Boundaries as Metaphors in Sustainable Education
Sigrun Svenkerud Brit Ballangrud Janne Madsen Anne Lise Strande
- Ecosystems of Teacher Learning: Theoretical Perspectives
Hannu L. T. Heikkinen Ian Hardy Rauno Huttunen
- How Career Phases, Professional Learning Communities and Experiences Afford and Constrain Participation in Different Ecosystems of Teacher Learning
James Calleja Rachel Shanks Michelle Attard Tonna Dean Robson
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.