session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Inclusion of Disadvantaged Individuals
02 SES 02 A
- Accompaniment and qualification on-the-job: case study of a Work Integration Social Enterprise
Fernando Marhuenda Alicia Ros-Garrido
- VET for Disadvantaged Youths in Switzerland, Germany and Austria – Commonalities and Differences
Marlise Kammermann Ursula Scharnhorst
- External factors of employability in Work Integration Social Enterprises
Míriam Abiétar López Igone Aróstegui Natxo Martínez Rueda Javier Galarreta Lasa
- Practices Promoting Inclusion of Adults with Disabilities in TVETIs of Kazakhstan
Arman Assanbayev Aissulu Mukatayeva
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.