session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Inclusion of Individuals with Migrant Background
02 SES 04 A
- Integration Of ‘Forced Migrants’ Through VET – Educational Quality Indicators
Hannes Hautz Junmin Li
- Educational Integration Training As A Cycle of Exclusionary Inclusion for Refugees and Immigrants
- An Exploration of the Role of Vocational Education in Facilitating the Integration of Forced Migrants into Society
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.