session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Technology and Simulations
02 SES 11 B
- Uses of Technology in High and Low Technology Contexts: Simulations and Mobile Phones in Cuba, Denmark, Finland and Sweden
Marianne Teräs Vibe Aarkorg Paula Poikela Janne Kontio Lázaro Moreno Herrera Pekka Kämäräinen
- Learning in Simulation-Based Classes in Social and Health Care Programs
- Re-thinking Computer-based Simulation: Concepts and Models
- Meeting with Technology in VET in Low Income Countries- VET Developments in Cuba as a Case Study
Lázaro Moreno Herrera
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.