session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Reflecting on the Individual And Collective Benefits of Higher Education Internationalization: Reconceptualising internationalization through the experiences of staff and students Part 1
22 SES 11 A
Symposium to be continued in 22 SES 12 A
- Reflecting on the Individual And Collective Benefits of Higher Education Internationalization: Reconceptualising Internationalization through the Experiences of Staff and Students.
Sue Robson Marilia Morosini Caroline Baranzeli Joana Almeida Jan Van Maele Monne Wihlborg n n Simon Warren Alexandre Guilherme Anselmo Claudia Borghetti Elizabeth E. Friberg Karen M. Rose Linda Eastham
- Cooperative Networks of Internationalization of Higher Education: an experience between Brazil and United Kingdom
Marília Costa Morosini Caroline Baranzeli Alexandre Guilherme Anselmo
- Facilitating Learning through an International Virtual Collaboration Practice: A Case Study.
Monne Wihlborg Elizabeth E. Friberg Karen M. Rose Linda Eastham
- Internationalization at Home: Putting student and staff experiences at the centre of internationalization discourses
Joana Almeida Jan Van Maele Sue Robson Claudia Borghetti
00. Central Events (Keynotes, EERA-Panel, EERJ Round Table, Invited Sessions)
Network 1. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Network 2. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Network 3. Curriculum Innovation
Network 4. Inclusive Education
Network 5. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Network 6. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Network 7. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Network 8. Research on Health Education
Network 9. Assessment, Evaluation, Testing and Measurement
Network 10. Teacher Education Research
Network 11. Educational Effectiveness and Quality Assurance
Network 12. LISnet - Library and Information Science Network
Network 13. Philosophy of Education
Network 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Network 15. Research Partnerships in Education
Network 16. ICT in Education and Training
Network 17. Histories of Education
Network 18. Research in Sport Pedagogy
Network 19. Ethnography
Network 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Network 22. Research in Higher Education
Network 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Network 24. Mathematics Education Research
Network 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
Network 26. Educational Leadership
Network 27. Didactics – Learning and Teaching
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.