session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Employability and Salaries
22 SES 08 B
- Teaching towards employment or preparing students for life? Recovering the pedagogy of university teaching.
Gunnlaugur Magnússon Johannes Rytzler
- Homosociability’ and Employer Perceptions of Cultural ‘Best Fit’: Recruiting accounting graduates in India and China
Jill Blackmore Ly Tran Mark Rahimi
- Salaries as an outcome of university degree in Finland – differences between and within study fields
- The Determinants of Academic Salary in Russia
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.