session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Doctoral Students and their Education
22 SES 08 C
- Doctorateness. Doctoral Students' Perspectives on Completing their Education
Eva Bjerkholt Åse Streitlien
- A person-centered approach to doctoral completion: Do motivational profiles predict persistence?
Mikaël De Clercq Benoît Galand
- Tightening The Nuts And Bolts Of Doctoral Theses
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.