session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Inclusion and Exclusion: Various comparative perspectives
22 SES 09 C
- Equity, Inclusion and Cultural Diference within Higher Education in the Shared Border Region of Romania and Hungary. A Cross-National Comparative Perspective
Gavril Flora Emese Beata Berei
- A South African take on inclusion, exclusion and the decolonisation of higher education
- Rethinking Inclusion In Higher Education: The Case Of Children From Military Service Families
Michael Hall Judith McCullouch
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.