session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Internationalisation and Student Mobility Part 2
22 SES 08 A
Paper Session continued from 22 SES 07 A
- Lived Internationalization, Experienced Exclusion? Teacher Students’ Ambivalent Descriptions of their Internships in Schools Abroad
- Effects of Academic Dismissal policies’ implementation on bachelor trajectories. Case study in Portugal
Margarida Maria Simões Chagas Lopes Graça Leão Fernandes
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.