session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Inclusion and Exclusion: various perspectives
22 SES 11 B
- Towards an Inclusive World? From Students' Observations to Global Education Development
- Ethopoiesis as a Mechanism of the Inclusion and Exclusion of the Humanities in the Contemporary Academic Discourse
- Cultural Aspects of Inclusion or Exclusion: From Education till the Society
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.