session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Immigrants and Refugees: Intercultural Perspectives on teaching and learning
22 SES 11 C
- Integration of Refugees in Higher Education – An Empirical Analysis on Study Preconditions
Franziska Reinhardt Tobias Deribo Olga Zlatkin-Troitschanskaia Roland Happ Sarah Nell-Müller
- Dilemmas of self-direction and independence: Voices of immigrant students and staff members in universities in Iceland
Hanna Ragnarsdóttir Susan Rafik Hama Kriselle Lou Suson Cagatin
- Intercultural Group Work – Students out of their Cultural and Educational Comfort Zone
Irene Poort Ellen Jansen Adriaan Hofman
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.