session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Learning and Employability
22 SES 04 D
- Job Fits Me. Dialogues between University and the Working World
Rosa Bellacicco Marisa Rosalba Pavone
- Mixed fortunes: examining the employment outcomes of doctoral graduates in the UK
- Higher Education Graduate’s Professional Learning: outlining an inclusive analytical approach
Mariana Gaio Alves
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.