session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Migrants, Refugees and Global Challenges in Higher Education
22 SES 14 B
- Migrants, Refugees and Global Challenges in Higher Education
Khalid Arar Maria Anne Schmidt Özgür Önen Kussai Haj-Yehia Seyda Subasi Michelle Proyer Yasar Kondakci Lukas Brueck Bernhard Streitwieser Katharina Marlen Gläsener Izhar Oplatka Tatjana Atanasoska
- Efforts, regulations and challenges to re-access: Higher education for refugees in Austria and Turkey
Seyda Subasi Michelle Proyer Tatjana Atanasoska
- Not a Crisis But a Coping Challenge: How Berlin Universities Responded to the Refugee Influx
Maria Anne Schmidt Bernhard Streitwieser Lukas Brueck Katharina Marlen Gläsener
- Turkey as a Higher Education Hub for Displaced Students in the Middle East, the Balkans, and Ex-Soviet Republics
Yasar Kondakci Ozgur Onen
- Understanding refugees challenges in higher education in the Arab World: The case of Syrian refugees in Jordan
Kussai Haj-Yehia Khalid Arar
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.