session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Higher Education, Political Conflict, and New Economies of Public Missions and Reform: Comparative international perspectives
22 SES 14 A
- Higher education, political conflict, and new economies of public missions and reform: Comparative international perspectives
Jo-Anne Dillabough Eva Hartmann Susan Robertson n. n. . . Roger Dale
- Platform Capitalism and the New Value Economy in the Academy: Political Cultures, Infrastructures and Conflict
- Quality assurance agencies: The transnationalisation of higher education through the backdoor
- Reimagining Higher Education as Modalities of Security and Surveillance: Conflict, Populism and Politics
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.