session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Improving Inclusion of Children with Intellectual Disability in School
04 SES 03 A
- A Different School? Teaching and Learning in School for Pupils with Intellectual Disability
Susanne Hansson Karin Bengtsson Kerstin Göransson Nina Klang Gunilla Lindqvist Claes Nilholm
- Teachers’ and Parents’ Meaning Making of Children’s Learning in The Transition from Preschool to School for Children with Intellectual Disability
Jenny Wilder Anne Lillvist
- Teachers’ Experiences About The Teaching Situation For Pupils With Mild Intellectual Disability
Anna-Lena Andersson Jenny Wilder Gunnlaugur Magnússon Nina Klang
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.