session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Rethinking the ADHD Paradigm from an Inclusive Perspective
04 SES 02 A
- ADHD students’ schooling based on different mind-sets and leading towards inclusion or exclusion
- Educational pathways of young adults with ADHD: Trajectories, transitions and turning points
Shruti Taneja Johansson
- Restorative Practices as a Relational Framework to Understand Boys with ADHD in the UK Primary School Setting
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.