session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Including Students with Hearing and Visual Impairments: New educational strategies
04 SES 04 A
- Cultural Diversity and the Right for Identity in the Education of Ethnic Minority Deaf Chidren: the Case of Romania
- Promoting the scholastic inclusion of deaf students. Results of a research on a teaching model with a bilingual method (Oral and sign language)
Silvia Maggiolini Elena Zanfroni Luigi d'Alonzo Antonella Conti
- What You See Is Not Always What They Get: The Inclusion/Exclusion of Vision Impaired Students In Educational Settings
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.