session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
The Policy, Practice and Prevalence of School Exclusion in the UK
04 SES 14 A
- The policy, practice and prevalence of school exclusion in the UK
Harry Daniels Gillean McCluskey Sally Power . . Ángeles Parrilla Chris Taylor Ian Thompson Alice Tawell
- Patterns and processes of exclusion in Scotland
- Patterns and processes of school exclusion in England
Harry Daniels Ian Thompson Alice Tawell
- Patterns and processes of school exclusions in Wales
Sally Power Chris Taylor
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.