session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Measuring Social Participation with Different Methods
04 SES 13 E
- Measuring Social Participation with Different Methods
Stefan Markus Jon Erik Finnvold Christoforos Mamas Vesa Närhi Lisa Hoffmann Elias Avramidis Susanne Schwab Carmen Zurbriggen Martin Venetz Mike Trauntschnig Idunn Brekke
- How well integrated do students feel in class?– Mothers’, Fathers’ and Teachers’ ratings in relation to students’ self-perception
Susanne Schwab Carmen Zurbriggen Martin Venetz Mike Trauntschnig
- Social and Digital Inclusion Among Children with Physical Disabilities: a Mixed Methods Approach
Jon Erik Finnvold Idunn Brekke
- Measuring Social Participation with a Social Network Analysis Toolkit
- Assessing behaviour and learning climate in inclusive classrooms. A comparison between a Finnish and German sample.
Vesa Närhi Lisa Hoffmann Susanne Schwab
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.