session provided by 09. Assessment, Evaluation, Testing and Measurement
School Context and Schooling Outcomes: Investigating composition effects
09 SES 06 A
- Multilevel Analyses of Achievement Predictors in Transition Exam Based on Socioeconomic Status and School Effectiveness
- School composition in European mathematics education – Is there a relation between school composition and mathematics performance in TIMSS 2015?
Mario Vennemann Birgit Eickelmann
- Developing an Analytical Framework to Examine “Phantom Effects” of School Context on Schooling Outcomes
Xin Ma Hao Zhou
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.