session provided by 09. Assessment, Evaluation, Testing and Measurement
Classroom Context and Learning-to Learn, Motivation, Self-beliefs
09 SES 08 B
- Learning-to-Learn Competencies and Group-Level Variation: A longitudinal study from grade 1 to 9.
Natalija Gustavson Mari-Pauliina Vainikainen Jarkko Hautamäki
- The Impact of Students’ Allocation to Classes on the Development of Their Cognitive Competence, Learning Motivation and Future Educational Choices
Sirkku Kupiainen Risto Hotulainen
- Change in pupils’ action-control beliefs from grade 7 to 9 in general classes and classes with different special emphasis in Finland
Satu Koivuhovi Mari-Pauliina Vainikainen Mira Kalalahti
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.