session provided by 09. Assessment, Evaluation, Testing and Measurement
Investigating Carrier Pathways and Dropout
09 SES 07 B
- School Carrier Pathways in Hungary – a Follow-up Study of TIMSS&PIRLS 2011 Students
Ildikó Balázsi Péter Balkányi
- Preventing Dropout: Measuring the Social Impact of the T.E.A.C.H. project
Debora Caloni Irene Bengo Paolo Nardi
- Innovative way of graduate tracking: Integration of administrative data – A good practice from Hungary
Edmond Girasek Edit Veres András Hosznyák
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.