session provided by 09. Assessment, Evaluation, Testing and Measurement
Assessments and Evaluation Culture in (Higher) Education
09 SES 17 A
- Towards a Concept for a ‘Culture of Assessment’ - A Comparative Approach and Pilot Study
Stefanie A. Hillen Peter Wolcott Aleksandra Lazareva Connie Schaffer Inger Marie Dalehefte
- Using Logic Models to Bridge Methods in Educational Evaluation
Bronwen Maxwell Michael Coldwell
- Academic Belonging Scale for Bachelor’s Degree Students in Higher Education
Sercan Erer Yesim Capa Aydin
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.