session provided by 11. Educational Improvement and Quality Assurance
11 SES 06
- Linking support-related characteristics of teachers’ professional behaviour with students’ development of competencies: Results of a German study on primary all-day schools
Katja Tillmann Karin Lossen Heinz Günter Holtappels Frederik Osadnik
- Complexity Development As a Criterion of Schools’ Organizational Readiness
Maria Papadosifou Exakousti-Petroula Aggelakou Anastassios Kodakos
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.