session provided by 13. Philosophy of Education (Standard submissions & Long Papers)
Notes in/on Education
13 SES 14
- Notes in/on education
Joris Vlieghe Lewis Tyson Piotr Zamojski Lavinia Marin Morten Korsgaard
- “Why aren’t you taking any notes?” On student's note-taking as displacement of the voice
- Entering the world with notes. Reclaiming the practices of lecturing and studying
Piotr Zamojski Vlieghe Joris
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.