session provided by 13. Philosophy of Education (Standard submissions & Long Papers)
Is There a Need for the Rediscovery of Teaching?
13 SES 09
- Is There A Need For The Rediscovery Of Teaching?
Gert Biesta Piotr Zamojski Bianca Thoilliez Paul Otto Brunstad Stefano Oliverio
- “Cunctando restituit rem”: Teaching, Grown-Up-Ness And The Impulse Society
Paul Otto Brunstad Stefano Oliverio
- Affirmation, Love, And Thing-Centeredness: Towards An Immanent Ontology of Teaching
- The Craft, Practice, And Possibility Of Teaching
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.