session provided by 16. ICT in Education and Training
16 SES 11 B
- Avoiding exclusion in the digital age – Analyses on fostering students’ ICT-related competencies
Manuela Endberg Ramona Lorenz Wilfried Bos
- Student teachers and professionals' perceived risks and safety of Internet access by people with intellectual and developmental disabilities
Esther Chiner Santiago Mengual Andrés Esther Villegas María Cristina Cardona-Moltó Marcos Gómez-Puerta
- Internet Use And Student Competencies
Iris Hoeller Christina Wallner-Paschon
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.