session provided by 19. Ethnography
Ethnographic Research on Rural Education in a Metrocentric Europe. Different Processes of Spatial Inclusion and Exclusion. Part 1
19 SES 11 A
Symposium to be continued in 19 SES 12 A
- Part 1 Ethnographic research on rural education in a metrocentric Europe. Different processes of spatial inclusion and exclusion.
Monica Johansson Elisabet Öhrn Per-Åke Rosvall Sofia Marques da Silva, Anna Katarzyna Wozniczka María Begoña Vigo-Arrazola Dennis Beach Maria Rönnlund
- Immigrant students in rural schools experiencing place and agency – The smaller, the better?
Anna Katarzyna Wozniczka Per-Åke Rosvall
- Insiders’ knowledge and communities of interest in rural regions. A multi-sited ethnography on young people expertise and competencies towards resilience
Sofia Marques da Silva.
- Rural place and education. Values, changes and metrocentric criticism
Elisabet Öhrn Dennis Beach Maria Rönnlund Per-Åke Rosvall
00. Central Events (Keynotes, EERA-Panel, EERJ Round Table, Invited Sessions)
Network 1. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Network 2. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Network 3. Curriculum Innovation
Network 4. Inclusive Education
Network 5. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Network 6. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Network 7. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Network 8. Research on Health Education
Network 9. Assessment, Evaluation, Testing and Measurement
Network 10. Teacher Education Research
Network 11. Educational Effectiveness and Quality Assurance
Network 12. LISnet - Library and Information Science Network
Network 13. Philosophy of Education
Network 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Network 15. Research Partnerships in Education
Network 16. ICT in Education and Training
Network 17. Histories of Education
Network 18. Research in Sport Pedagogy
Network 19. Ethnography
Network 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Network 22. Research in Higher Education
Network 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Network 24. Mathematics Education Research
Network 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
Network 26. Educational Leadership
Network 27. Didactics – Learning and Teaching
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.