session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Governance Reforms and Education Markets
22 SES 09 B
- Making Higher Education Markets: Trust-building Strategies Of Private Companies To Enter The Public Sector
- University Governance Reforms In European HE; Reflections On Roles And Interventions Of External Governing Board Stakeholders In Portugal And England
Rosemary Deem António Magalhães
- Higher Education Between Public and Private Good
Tomas Englund Andreas Bergh
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.