session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
The Opportunities and Limitations of ESD/GCE/ESE Monitoring Approaches - Knowledge production within and beside standardization
30 SES 14
- The Opportunities and Limitations of ESD/GCE/ESE Monitoring Approaches - Knowledge Production within and beside Standardization
Mandy Singer-Brodowski Antonia Condeza Antje Brock Birgitta Nordén Helen Avery Inka Bormann
- Beyond incrementalism: knowledge formation for transformative change in ESE
Birgitta Nordén Helen Avery
- National Monitoring of ESD in Germany – Balancing standardization and contextualization of ESD at the Science Policy Interface
- Tensions between the Chilean ESD model and the purposes of environmental related education in the local sphere
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.