session provided by 11. Educational Improvement and Quality Assurance
Leaving School: Impacts of social categories and power relations in reconstruction of educational biographies of adolescents in Iceland and Germany
11 SES 17
- Leaving School: Impacts of Social Categories and Power Relations in Reconstruction of Educational Biographies of Adolescents in Iceland and Germany
Udo Gerheim Anja Steinbach Anh Dao Tran Anke Spies Lisa Pfahl Hanna Ragnarsdóttir Samúel Lefever
- Icelandic-born students of immigrant background: Links to heritage language and culture
Anh-Dao Tran Hanna Ragnarsdóttir Samúel Lefever
- Interpellation and subjection along the category "with migration background" - Experiences of adolescents in everyday school life
Anja Steinbach Anke Spies
- On the reconstruction of biographical Interviews with male working-class youth after completing secondary school
Udo Gerheim Anke Spies
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.