session provided by 32. Organizational Education
Bounded Agency in Workplace Learning – A Comparative View
32 SES 16
- Bounded Agency in Workplace Learning – A Comparative View
Günter Hefler Ivana Studena Fernando Díez Ulrik Brandi Francesca Rapanà Sharon Clancy Marcella Milana Nuria López de Guereñu Janine Wulz Denisa Fedáková Iciar Elexpuru Vassil Kirov Eve-Liis Roosmaa Triin Roosalu Katleen De Rick Eva Steinheimer Gabriel Weibl
- The Intersection of Individual and Organisational Bounded Agency in Workplace Learning – A Comparative Approach
Günter Hefler Ivana Studena Janine Wulz Denisa Fedakova
- Early Career Workplace Learning in the Metal Cutting/Machinery sector
Fernando Diez Iciar Elexpuru Vassil Kirov
- Early Career Workplace Learning in Retail
Ulrik Brandi Eve-Liis Roosmaa Triin Roosalu Katleen De Rick
- Early Career Workplace Learning in Adult Education
Francesca Rapanà Sharon Clancy Eva Steinheimer Gabriel Weibl
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.