session provided by 13. Philosophy of Education (Standard submissions & Long Papers)
Educational Research, Literature, and Knowledge
13 SES 06
- I can’t take my eyes off of you: Visualisations and Visions of Educational Research
Ian Munday Ben Williamson
- The Intellectual Frame of Philosophy, Literature and Education: Defining a Practice, Mapping a Field
Liam Francis Gearon Emma Williams
- A Naturalistic Approach To Knowledge In Educational Research. Basing Interpretation Of Qualitative Data On Donald Davidson's Theories Of Knowledge.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.