session provided by 16. ICT in Education and Training
16 SES 04 A
Paper/Pecha Kucha Session
- What Factors Matter Most for Secondary Schools Succeed In Mobile Learning?
Sofia Moya Pereira Mar Camacho
- Mobile and Geographical information technologies for Phenological Investigation across European schools: innovation and learning.
Linda la Velle Jan Georgeson Maria Malmierca Harald Brandt Egidijus Ceponis Milagros Triga
- Mobile Phones and Children's Academic Development in Ireland
Selina McCoy Seraphim Dempsey Sean Lyons
- Influence Of Gender On The Acceptance Of Mlearning Among Pre-Servirce Secondary Teachers
José Carlos Sánchez Prieto Susana Olmos-Migueláñez Francisco J. García-Peñalvo
Network 1. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Network 2. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Network 3. Curriculum Innovation
Network 4. Inclusive Education
Network 5. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Network 6. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Network 8. Research on Health Education
Network 9. Assessment, Evaluation, Testing and Measurement
Network 10. Teacher Education Research
Network 11. Educational Effectiveness and Quality Assurance
Network 12. LISnet - Library and Information Science Network
Network 13. Philosophy of Education
Network 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Network 15. Research Partnerships in Education
Network 16. ICT in Education and Training
Network 17. Histories of Education
Network 18. Research in Sport Pedagogy
Network 19. Ethnography
Network 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Network 22. Research in Higher Education
Network 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Network 24. Mathematics Education Research
Network 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
Network 26. Educational Leadership
Network 27. Didactics – Learning and Teaching
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.