session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Student Engagement and Active Learning
22 SES 04 E
- Active Learning Classrooms to Support Collaborative Group Learning in Higher Education - the Teacher Perspective
Marcus Sundgren Peter Mozelius
- Students’ Agency Experiences in Finnish and Spanish University Courses
Päivikki Jääskelä Victoria Marín Asko Tolvanen Päivi Häkkinen Anna-Maija Poikkeus
- Interpretation and Guidance of Teaching in Higher Education - Knowing and Teaching in Different Subject Areas
Andreas Bergh Kristin Ewins Marie Lidskog
- National Differences in Student Engagement: Comparison of the US, Chinese, and Russian Research Universities
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.